Thursday, April 27, 2006

The whole world can talk for free!

Its true. All you have to do is download Skype, get either a headset or a microphone, and, ta da, we can talk for free. It really is that simple. It doesn't take long to install and appears to be bug free. Most of my family members have been using it for years to talk between Europe, Canada and Japan. The more friends of mine who have it, the better.

So, go to

http://www.skype.com/download/

and download it. Its that simple.

After you have downloaded it, you will do a search for people you might want to talk to. You can enter their email address, their full name or the Skype name. To make things easy for you, my Skype name is GRAZMAC. I'll be waiting for your call!

2 comments:

S said...

aarrgh/ when are you going to tel us about your kit car adventure.?

graz said...

Working on it, I've been busy last week or so. Also waiting for a photo of my cousin in the car for full effect.